BWCC Policy Document
Code of Conduct for Parents/Carers
As a Parent or Carer you are expected:
- Encourage your child to learn the laws of cricket and play within them.
- Discourage unfair play and arguing with officials.
- Never force your child to take part in sport.
- Set a good example by recognising fair play and applauding the good performances of all.
- Never punish or belittle a child for losing or making mistakes.
- Publicly accept officials' judgements.
- Support your child's involvement and help them to enjoy their sport.
- Use correct and proper language at all times.
Your Child Welfare Officer is Debbie Sim.
Debbie can be contacted on 01494 837795